They can do themselves a disservice by calling it"ESB Gold" | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Fogingsam Mar 15, 01:33AM
I think Blades will be a good game, I think Fallout 76 has educated Bethesda a few things and I think that could be one of the reasons it's been delayed. I don't quite get why Bethesda is becoming so much despise, in my view they released one mediocre game ( Fallout 4 ) and one lousy game ( Fallout 76 ). Another thing to note is that Fallout has always been the adoptive child of Bethesda, together with all The Elder Scrolls getting all the attention, I think that it's quite clear they utilize the Fallout series to test mechanisms they may want to add to a prospective name.

Gref Steel currently I dont see why we cant converse civilly, cyberpunk is definitely up there for me, possibly my most likely of all upcoming releases but that I typically dont bring this up since the release date is still quite up in the air and far off. Subway exodus is not actually on my radar largely cause ive yet to play through of the series (though what I have played of the very first game I've certainly enjoyed). Personally am extremely excited for despair eternal, bayonetta 3 and the above dmc 5. Oh and if you enjoy souls type games I hear nioh is actually good though since ive yet to perform with you may take that suggestion with a grain of salt if you so choose.

They can do themselves a disservice by calling it"ESB Gold". They could say"don't expect a traditional The Elder Scrolls Blades encounter" all they want, but there is just an expectation that comes along with the licence. But they can't just call it something new, then it wouldn't have the brand recognition of The Elder Scrolls Blades, which is understandable. I am looking ahead to see whether it is an excellent product. Fallout shelter proved to be a unique experience that match together with the tongue and cheek side of Fallout, so I expect they can replicate their success with The Elder Scrolls Blades.

True, I am all for spin offs using a comfortable liscence. Provided that the game is quality, and meets criteria of great"dungeon crawler" layout, then I will think about it a success. The one thing that has me concerned is the Skyrim assets we found in the reveal trailer. Hoping they were either placeholder, or don't constitute the majority of items/objects in the finished product. The cynic in me says they did so in order to save the man hours needed in creating new artwork assets so as to speed up development. Hopefully thats not indicative of their design philosophy at the other aspects of the game.

Great visuals and all but what was fascinating about last ESO Mobile Gold names was lively battle. Can you even face multiple enemies in the mobile edition? Combat feels boring to be honest. Looks like something that you may do through morning coffe without even taking a look at the monitor. Still gonna check it out cause im with es universe from the start but for today it doesnt feel right.