I cannot solo Chaos Vellum | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
StevenCao Feb 11, 12:17AM

What happened to reward based on merit? Making the process easier for people who don't cover was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel like it's placing a band-aid onto a gunshot wound. It is already easy enough to Maplestory 2 Mesos buy achieve 2mil range without spendingas long as you've got an ounce of merching ability and basic common sense. The actual problem that needs to be addressed is raising the difficulty of reaching endgame status for men and women who cover, so that random people do not attain 2mil scope in the situation of days simply by emptying their pockets then proceed to put in to a limitless source of end game equipment, a phenomenon I see too frequently these days.

As mentioned above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, so these mesos may be used to finance my principal character further, or even my next main.Moreover, for me at least, making mesos is the essence of this game, because it is the most effective means to obtain progress in this game (farming in certain events also works, but can be boring and time consuming). If I'm not earning mesos or other types of currency, then I honestly feel like I'm doing nothing. And as stated above, because boss runs will not fulfill my desire for mesos, when I had 50k range, like I was doing I need to merch.

The principal thing is that I have hours to play everyday, and if end game supervisors made me a sufficient amount of mesos, I could quit merching completely and only login every Thursday to kill the supervisors, and normally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience. The deficiency of a rewarding facet, if you have murdered those directors, has to do with the fact that after you kill these bosses, what you obtain is near useless. Maybe the experience might be rewarding the very first time you kill them because they were killed by you but after some time it becomes a'job', and also an ineffective one in that.

Okay, so I started playing this game a couple of days back because a few folks told me it had been. Not gont lie Maple story M Mesos - This game, in its present condition, is BORING.Why? The dilemma is that this sport feels like Adventure Quest and is a single-player game. Sure, it is a game with a planet that is big, but its 2D graphics prevents it from from having the atmosphere like the Elder Scrolls games.